Hello and welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I really hope you enjoy browsing my site. You’ll find my latest reviews plus teasers from my books and news from other authors, including giveaways and competitions.
I write romance, suspense and fantasy sci-fi as Jayne Lockwood. My pen-name, Lady Jaguar, is responsible for the steamy MM romance novels. The common link between them is love, regardless of sexual orientation, race, colour or gender.
On this site you’ll find Lady J’s Pawsome Readers blog, featuring short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors AND giveaways, as well as all the information you need about my books and where you can get your hands on them.
If you like what you see, you can sign up below to get my updates, so you won’t miss a thing.
I’m so glad you dropped by!
Lady J x
And here’s a little something. My first IG trailer For Closer Than Blood!
- Review – The Princess & the Penis by RJ SilverFirst off, I decided to review this because a) a couple of respected reviewer friends had recently reviewed and lovedContinue reading “Review – The Princess & the Penis by RJ Silver”
- Review – New Beginnings by Janet OlsonThis was a strange one, caused in part by the difference in culture between the UK and the US. IContinue reading “Review – New Beginnings by Janet Olson”
- Review – The Thousand Year Divide by Catrin Russell (The Light of Darkness #6)Every so often a series comes along which is so good, you are left without words. Still, I will try,Continue reading “Review – The Thousand Year Divide by Catrin Russell (The Light of Darkness #6)”
- New Year, New… Bang?I didn’t choose this title, but more about that in a moment. First I wanted to wish you all aContinue reading “New Year, New… Bang?”
- Review – Just Jonathan by Donna ScuvottiThis was a new genre for me, a cosy murder mystery book, although to be honest, it isn’t that cosy.Continue reading “Review – Just Jonathan by Donna Scuvotti”
- Review – A Vampire for Christmas by Tirza SchaeferWell, I can imagine the vampire purists might be up in arms about this fresh take on the hot vampire/swooningContinue reading “Review – A Vampire for Christmas by Tirza Schaefer”
- Diamonds & PearlsFollowing on from Christmas Stockings, this is just a fun scenario of Richard and Tino’s Christmas morning. What do youContinue reading “Diamonds & Pearls”
- Christmas StockingsThe following story contains smut and is suitable for Adults Only. Tino gives Richard not one Christmas stocking, but two…Continue reading “Christmas Stockings”
Follow my blog for short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors and giveaways.