Hello and welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I really hope you enjoy browsing my site. You’ll find my latest reviews plus teasers from my books and news from other authors, including giveaways and competitions.
I write romance, suspense and fantasy sci-fi as Jayne Lockwood. My pen-name, Lady Jaguar, is responsible for the steamy MM romance novels. The common link between them is love, regardless of sexual orientation, race, colour or gender.
On this site you’ll find Lady J’s Pawsome Readers blog, featuring short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors AND giveaways, as well as all the information you need about my books and where you can get your hands on them.
If you like what you see, you can sign up below to get my updates, so you won’t miss a thing.
I’m so glad you dropped by!
Lady J x
And here’s a little something. My first IG trailer For Closer Than Blood!
- Review – Evangeline Goes West by Julia DeBarriozMy review is a little later than usual, so apologies for that, but I’ve been doing some good reading recently.Continue reading “Review – Evangeline Goes West by Julia DeBarrioz”
- Review – Meltdown by Max Marlow (Christopher Nicole)It’s wonderful to find a book you’ve been hunting for; like finding buried treasure. I tell the full story inContinue reading “Review – Meltdown by Max Marlow (Christopher Nicole)”
- Review – Morning Glory Milking Farm by C.M. NascostaSometimes, a book crosses your radar which is so ludicrous it’s hard to ignore it. I tried. I really didContinue reading “Review – Morning Glory Milking Farm by C.M. Nascosta”
- Review – The Highway Ride by Taylor DelongThis was a very modern romance, dealing with a reality for a lot of people who are divorced and separatedContinue reading “Review – The Highway Ride by Taylor Delong”
- I Am She (It’s a Man’s World #3) by Swit La PoundThe third book in the It’s a Man’s World Series by Swit La Pound, can be read as a standalone.Continue reading “I Am She (It’s a Man’s World #3) by Swit La Pound”
- Review – The Museum of Perfect Scenes by Kirran ThompsonI’ll start with a disclaimer. I’ve had this book on my Kindle for a while and the copy I readContinue reading “Review – The Museum of Perfect Scenes by Kirran Thompson”
- Review – Tsunami by Gordon GumpertzWho likes catastrophe books? I’m a sucker for them, if I’m honest. I have been since I was first ableContinue reading “Review – Tsunami by Gordon Gumpertz”
- Review – A Little Slice of Heaven by Tirza SchaeferI love Tirza’s books because they are like a warm hug on a cold day, the literary equivalent of cashmereContinue reading “Review – A Little Slice of Heaven by Tirza Schaefer”
Follow my blog for short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors and giveaways.