Hello and welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I really hope you enjoy browsing my site. You’ll find my latest reviews plus teasers from my books and news from other authors, including giveaways and competitions.
I write romance, suspense and fantasy sci-fi as Jayne Lockwood. My pen-name, Lady Jaguar, is responsible for the steamy MM romance novels. The common link between them is love, regardless of sexual orientation, race, colour or gender.
On this site you’ll find Lady J’s Pawsome Readers blog, featuring short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors AND giveaways, as well as all the information you need about my books and where you can get your hands on them.
If you like what you see, you can sign up below to get my updates, so you won’t miss a thing.
I’m so glad you dropped by!
Lady J x
And here’s a little something. My first IG trailer For Closer Than Blood!
- Review – The Apprentice Storyteller by Astrid V.J.First I need to point out the story is written in the present tense, which doesn’t suit everyone. It tookContinue reading “Review – The Apprentice Storyteller by Astrid V.J.”
- Review – Tropical Punch (Bubbles In Space) by SC JensenThe blurb says Raymond Chandler et al would be turning in their graves at this noir sci-fi comedy thriller, butContinue reading “Review – Tropical Punch (Bubbles In Space) by SC Jensen”
- Review – Tainted Love: The Complete Trilogy by RC ChristiansenTRIGGER WARNING: This book contains mature subject matter pertaining to child abduction, alcoholism, and other abuse. !8+ Reader discretion advised.Continue reading “Review – Tainted Love: The Complete Trilogy by RC Christiansen”
- Review – Nefarious Echoes by Catrin RussellThis was another incredible instalment in The Light of Darkness series, where we follow the lives of Anaya the PriestessContinue reading “Review – Nefarious Echoes by Catrin Russell”
- Review – Solstice Surprise by Gabbi GreyThis is an apparently standalone story, but the second book in a series, the first book being Catch a TigerContinue reading “Review – Solstice Surprise by Gabbi Grey”
- Review – The Meg: From the Deep by Steve AltenWell, I was entertained. I read it within two days as I couldn’t put the damned thing down. Is itContinue reading “Review – The Meg: From the Deep by Steve Alten”
- Review – Called Into Action by Paris WyntersTake the most beloved elements of any Hallmark movie ever made, and you’ll get this book. We have an intelligentContinue reading “Review – Called Into Action by Paris Wynters”
- Review – Rescue by Mx. AlexWell, this was a fun story, and a strong start to a promising series. There’s science fiction, BDSM elements, hurt/comfort,Continue reading “Review – Rescue by Mx. Alex”
Follow my blog for short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors and giveaways.