Hello and welcome! I’m so glad you’re here. I really hope you enjoy browsing my site. You’ll find my latest reviews plus teasers from my books and news from other authors, including giveaways and competitions.
I write romance, suspense and fantasy sci-fi as Jayne Lockwood. My pen-name, Lady Jaguar, is responsible for the steamy MM romance novels. The common link between them is love, regardless of sexual orientation, race, colour or gender.
On this site you’ll find Lady J’s Pawsome Readers blog, featuring short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors AND giveaways, as well as all the information you need about my books and where you can get your hands on them.
If you like what you see, you can sign up below to get my updates, so you won’t miss a thing.
I’m so glad you dropped by!
Lady J x
And here’s a little something. My first IG trailer For Closer Than Blood!
- Review – Hush (Tainted Love series) by R&C ChristiansenIt’s a bold move, to write three books in a series which are essentially the same story but told byContinue reading “Review – Hush (Tainted Love series) by R&C Christiansen”
- Review – The Night of Many Endings by Melissa PayneThis novel is as satisfying as a book to read by the fire on a winter’s night can get, withContinue reading “Review – The Night of Many Endings by Melissa Payne”
- A new release and a Black Friday eventTwo things worth mentioning before I get back to reviewing books. First. I have a new book out! No LimitsContinue reading “A new release and a Black Friday event”
- Review – Life Seed by Albert NothlitJust a heads up; this book – WURL – is the first in the Life Seed series, and ends onContinue reading “Review – Life Seed by Albert Nothlit”
- Review – Weight of the World by Benjamin LundI’ll start by saying this isn’t a romance, and if you read it thinking that is what you’re getting, you’reContinue reading “Review – Weight of the World by Benjamin Lund”
- Review – Room 452 by T.L. QuinnI’m lucky to still have an e-reader, as I’ve been tempted to hurl it against the wall more than onceContinue reading “Review – Room 452 by T.L. Quinn”
- Review – Games We Play (One Night series) by Dana IsalyI’m a bit behind with my reviews, as I’ve been putting the final touches to No Limits before proofreading andContinue reading “Review – Games We Play (One Night series) by Dana Isaly”
- Trick & Treat (a Richard and Tino one shot)A free sexy (and a little bit daft) read for Halloween! I did a selection of one shots from TinoContinue reading “Trick & Treat (a Richard and Tino one shot)”
Follow my blog for short stories, reviews of books by fellow indie authors and giveaways.