The #1 Bestseller on Amazon
- Book Review – Enchanted Frangipanis by Nisha HarbolaIt is the ultimate nightmare, when someone you really love and care about not only disappears, but seems to have done it willingly, without any care as to the devastationContinue reading “Book Review – Enchanted Frangipanis by Nisha Harbola”
- Book Review – Addict by Porsha DeunOoh la la! This was a very spicy surprise. From the very first page, you know what Destiny likes. She makes no bones about it. (I can’t say it becauseContinue reading “Book Review – Addict by Porsha Deun”
- Book Review – The Dakota del Toro series by Julia DeBarriozThis is how a great cover works. It pulls you in, and before you know it, you’ve downloaded the next book, and the next just to get these great coversContinue reading “Book Review – The Dakota del Toro series by Julia DeBarrioz”
- New Hot Deals page!Now you can go straight to the Hot Deals page to find out whether any of my books are on sale when you visit. Right now I’m doing a BlackContinue reading “New Hot Deals page!”
- Blog Tour, Giveaway and Review – The Wicked Stepbrother and Other Stories by Warren RochelleGenre: MM Fairy Tales/Fantasy It’s my pleasure to feature Warren Rochelle’s collection of adult fairytales on Hollow Hills Blog. There is also an excerpt and a giveaway, as well asContinue reading “Blog Tour, Giveaway and Review – The Wicked Stepbrother and Other Stories by Warren Rochelle”
- Book Review – The Prime Series by Catrin RussellI read this series in quick succession and having reviewed each book on Goodreads, thought I would do a general review. This isn’t the complete series as I believe thereContinue reading “Book Review – The Prime Series by Catrin Russell”
- Writing your book – where to start?Let me start by saying this post isn’t how best to start your novel. This is about just putting the first word down, whatever it is. That first word isContinue reading “Writing your book – where to start?”
- Book Review – Make Do and Mend by Samuel Miles McGeeI bought this book on KU because it had an intriguing premise; a beloved senior member of the family trying to make things right for her grandson from beyond theContinue reading “Book Review – Make Do and Mend by Samuel Miles McGee”
Subscribe to Lady J’s Pawsome Blog
I live deep in the heart of the Chilterns and write suspense, romance and LGBT books under my own name and my pen name, Lady Jaguar.
I also do book reviews and host blog tours for fellow indie authors.
My work is published independently under my own imprint, Hollow Hills Publishing.