The #1 Bestseller on Amazon
- Review – Forged by Blood (A Kingdom Scarred, #0.5) by Catrin RussellThis is the prequel to A Kingdom Scarred, a new fantasy series which contains all the required elements including a young man on a quest, a younger sibling in perilContinue reading “Review – Forged by Blood (A Kingdom Scarred, #0.5) by Catrin Russell”
- MM Romances to Savor PromotionSIZZLING – SEXY – SUPER HOT! This May, check out Bookfunnel’s scorching MM Romances To Savor promotion and make your e-reader melt! I’ve teamed up with other authors of the genre toContinue reading “MM Romances to Savor Promotion”
- Review – So Far Away by Nell IrisSo Far Away is a lovely story about a situation a lot of people will really resonate with, especially this last year and a half. The irony is, Zak andContinue reading “Review – So Far Away by Nell Iris”
- Review – The Coloring Life by Vikki AlexanderThis is a searing account of one woman’s descent into full breakdown, via a self-destructive path which threatens the carefully constructed life she has built for herself. As we learnContinue reading “Review – The Coloring Life by Vikki Alexander”
- Review – The Alice Equation by Davina StoneThere is absolutely nothing you can dislike about this lovely tale from Davina Stone. Awkward, bookish Alice is asked to be the fake girlfriend of the man she’s been inContinue reading “Review – The Alice Equation by Davina Stone”
- Review – Summoned by J.P. Jackson
- Review – Lipgloss by Liam GammalliereThis was an interesting read, but I have to address a niggle first. I was slightly daunted by the dissertation at the beginning of the book. Along with a sternContinue reading “Review – Lipgloss by Liam Gammalliere”
- Confined Desires by Katherine McIntyreConfined Desires is, on the face of it, a straightforward love story in strange times. Covid isn’t mentioned, but instead the pandemic plays out via the fictional TELA flu virus,Continue reading “Confined Desires by Katherine McIntyre”
Subscribe to Lady J’s Pawsome Books Blog
I live deep in the heart of the Chilterns and write suspense, romance and LGBT books under my own name and my pen name, Lady Jaguar.
I also do book reviews and host blog tours for fellow indie authors.
My work is published independently under my own imprint, Hollow Hills Publishing.