The #1 Bestseller on Amazon
- Review – The Cul-de-Sac by B J IronsThis was a lot of fun to read, a deliciously scandalous cringe-fest of social mores and expectations, with the machinations of two spoiled, privileged brats determined to get their ownContinue reading “Review – The Cul-de-Sac by B J Irons”
- Review – Wounded Survivor by Jheanell ReynoldsI read this book in one sitting. It’s short at 52 pages, but a real story of grit and determination to survive appalling odds. The author had suffered hideous abuseContinue reading “Review – Wounded Survivor by Jheanell Reynolds”
- Release Blitz/Review – The First Boy I Ever Kissed by Suki FleetIt’s an absolute pleasure to feature Suki Fleet’s heart-rending novel on the Pawsome Blog. Please take a moment to check it out, read the excerpt and my review at theContinue reading “Release Blitz/Review – The First Boy I Ever Kissed by Suki Fleet”
- Review – Unholy Warrior by Rebecka JägerIf I had one word to describe this novel, I think “visceral” suits pretty well. Rebane is a great character, a tough young woman who faces almost impossible odds inContinue reading “Review – Unholy Warrior by Rebecka Jäger”
- I’m dropping my star ratings for reviewsWhy? Because I hate them, to be honest. I know it looks sharp to put the star rating on your website, but they are a bit of a blunt instrument.Continue reading “I’m dropping my star ratings for reviews”
- Release Blitz/Review – Resolutions for an Arbitrary Holiday by Nell IrisIt’s my absolute pleasure to feature Nell Iris’s delightful story on the Pawsome Blog. See my review at the end of this post, but before that there’s an excerpt andContinue reading “Release Blitz/Review – Resolutions for an Arbitrary Holiday by Nell Iris”
- Review – Precious by Lily LambI’ll say first of all I love this author. They never fail to surprise and have a fearless attitude to some touchy subjects. This time they tackle mental health andContinue reading “Review – Precious by Lily Lamb”
- My 10 Favourite Books of 2020It’s been a great year for catching up with reading. Although I’ve been writing a lot too, I have managed to connect with some fabulous independent and small publishing houseContinue reading “My 10 Favourite Books of 2020”
Subscribe to Lady J’s Pawsome Blog
I live deep in the heart of the Chilterns and write suspense, romance and LGBT books under my own name and my pen name, Lady Jaguar.
I also do book reviews and host blog tours for fellow indie authors.
My work is published independently under my own imprint, Hollow Hills Publishing.