- Review – Solstice Surprise by Gabbi GreyThis is an apparently standalone story, but the second book in a series, the first book being Catch a Tiger by the Tail. I almost enjoyed this story of PeterContinue reading “Review – Solstice Surprise by Gabbi Grey”
- Review – The Meg: From the Deep by Steve AltenWell, I was entertained. I read it within two days as I couldn’t put the damned thing down. Is it far-fetched? Yes. Is it plausible? Hmm, not sure, but I’mContinue reading “Review – The Meg: From the Deep by Steve Alten”
- Review – Called Into Action by Paris WyntersTake the most beloved elements of any Hallmark movie ever made, and you’ll get this book. We have an intelligent woman from the big city, earning the ire of theContinue reading “Review – Called Into Action by Paris Wynters”
- Review – Rescue by Mx. AlexWell, this was a fun story, and a strong start to a promising series. There’s science fiction, BDSM elements, hurt/comfort, characters with disabilities and enemies to lovers. There’s a lotContinue reading “Review – Rescue by Mx. Alex”
- Review – Forged by Blood (A Kingdom Scarred, #0.5) by Catrin RussellThis is the prequel to A Kingdom Scarred, a new fantasy series which contains all the required elements including a young man on a quest, a younger sibling in perilContinue reading “Review – Forged by Blood (A Kingdom Scarred, #0.5) by Catrin Russell”
- MM Romances to Savor PromotionSIZZLING – SEXY – SUPER HOT! This May, check out Bookfunnel’s scorching MM Romances To Savor promotion and make your e-reader melt! I’ve teamed up with other authors of the genre toContinue reading “MM Romances to Savor Promotion”
- Review – So Far Away by Nell IrisSo Far Away is a lovely story about a situation a lot of people will really resonate with, especially this last year and a half. The irony is, Zak andContinue reading “Review – So Far Away by Nell Iris”
- Review – The Coloring Life by Vikki AlexanderThis is a searing account of one woman’s descent into full breakdown, via a self-destructive path which threatens the carefully constructed life she has built for herself. As we learnContinue reading “Review – The Coloring Life by Vikki Alexander”
Subscribe to Lady J’s Pawsome Books Blog
I live deep in the heart of the Chilterns and write suspense, romance and LGBT books under my own name and my pen name, Lady Jaguar.
I also do book reviews and host blog tours for fellow indie authors.
My work is published independently under my own imprint, Hollow Hills Publishing.