- Review – Camp Ya Wanna by Linda Marie PankowYes, I know I’ve posted three reviews in one day, but I’ve fallen behind because – you know, life – so I’m playing catch up! Let me know if youContinue reading “Review – Camp Ya Wanna by Linda Marie Pankow”
- Review – Whisper (A Tainted Love Prequel) by RC ChristiansenI hated it. No, I hate-loved it. No, I love-hated it. Okay, okay, I loved this prequel to Tainted Love (reviewed here.) As much as you can love a storyContinue reading “Review – Whisper (A Tainted Love Prequel) by RC Christiansen”
- Review – Virgin’s Curse by J.C. SealThis was a fun read, bold and inventive, with immensely likeable characters. I haven’t read the other books, so came into this one cold. I have to say it worksContinue reading “Review – Virgin’s Curse by J.C. Seal”
- Review – The Apprentice Storyteller by Astrid V.J.First I need to point out the story is written in the present tense, which doesn’t suit everyone. It took me a little while to adjust to it but onceContinue reading “Review – The Apprentice Storyteller by Astrid V.J.”
- Review – Tropical Punch (Bubbles In Space) by SC JensenThe blurb says Raymond Chandler et al would be turning in their graves at this noir sci-fi comedy thriller, but I think they’d be delighted, to be honest. You canContinue reading “Review – Tropical Punch (Bubbles In Space) by SC Jensen”
- Review – Tainted Love: The Complete Trilogy by RC ChristiansenTRIGGER WARNING: This book contains mature subject matter pertaining to child abduction, alcoholism, and other abuse. !8+ Reader discretion advised. Never has a TW been so appropriate, or a titleContinue reading “Review – Tainted Love: The Complete Trilogy by RC Christiansen”
- Review – Nefarious Echoes by Catrin RussellThis was another incredible instalment in The Light of Darkness series, where we follow the lives of Anaya the Priestess and Samael her demon lover, who are now leaders ofContinue reading “Review – Nefarious Echoes by Catrin Russell”
- Review – Solstice Surprise by Gabbi GreyThis is an apparently standalone story, but the second book in a series, the first book being Catch a Tiger by the Tail. I almost enjoyed this story of PeterContinue reading “Review – Solstice Surprise by Gabbi Grey”
Subscribe to Lady J’s Pawsome Books Blog
I live deep in the heart of the Chilterns and write suspense, romance and LGBT books under my own name and my pen name, Lady Jaguar.
I also do book reviews and host blog tours for fellow indie authors.
My work is published independently under my own imprint, Hollow Hills Publishing.