The #1 Bestseller on Amazon
- Tino from Going Down is doing a takeover today! February 15th 2021Literally as we speak, Tino Santini from Going Down has taken over the Lady J’s Pawsome Readers Facebook group and is answering YOUR questions! So if you’d like to joinContinue reading “Tino from Going Down is doing a takeover today! February 15th 2021”
- Release Blitz/Review -The Case of the Boy In Blue by Amanda MeuwissenMy Review When I was given the opportunity to review this book, I jumped at it. I like my noir fairly short (100,000 words of dark introspection and misery isn’tContinue reading “Release Blitz/Review -The Case of the Boy In Blue by Amanda Meuwissen”
- Review – Beautiful Skin by Angela Roe and variousI really enjoyed this anthology. Any collection of stories by varying authors is inevitably going to have some which the reader likes more than others, but it would be unfairContinue reading “Review – Beautiful Skin by Angela Roe and various”
- Review – The Cul-de-Sac by B J IronsThis was a lot of fun to read, a deliciously scandalous cringe-fest of social mores and expectations, with the machinations of two spoiled, privileged brats determined to get their ownContinue reading “Review – The Cul-de-Sac by B J Irons”
- Review – Wounded Survivor by Jheanell ReynoldsI read this book in one sitting. It’s short at 52 pages, but a real story of grit and determination to survive appalling odds. The author had suffered hideous abuseContinue reading “Review – Wounded Survivor by Jheanell Reynolds”
- Release Blitz/Review – The First Boy I Ever Kissed by Suki FleetIt’s an absolute pleasure to feature Suki Fleet’s heart-rending novel on the Pawsome Blog. Please take a moment to check it out, read the excerpt and my review at theContinue reading “Release Blitz/Review – The First Boy I Ever Kissed by Suki Fleet”
- Review – Unholy Warrior by Rebecka JägerIf I had one word to describe this novel, I think “visceral” suits pretty well. Rebane is a great character, a tough young woman who faces almost impossible odds inContinue reading “Review – Unholy Warrior by Rebecka Jäger”
- I’m dropping my star ratings for reviewsWhy? Because I hate them, to be honest. I know it looks sharp to put the star rating on your website, but they are a bit of a blunt instrument.Continue reading “I’m dropping my star ratings for reviews”
Subscribe to Lady J’s Pawsome Blog
I live deep in the heart of the Chilterns and write suspense, romance and LGBT books under my own name and my pen name, Lady Jaguar.
I also do book reviews and host blog tours for fellow indie authors.
My work is published independently under my own imprint, Hollow Hills Publishing.